Yes, It Really Is FREE!
But before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
This isn't one of those "get rich quick" books that promises you a fortune for doing nothing.
Here's the deal.
The system I outline in this free book is working great for me, and I believe it can help you, too.
But I'm not suggesting that everyone (or anyone) who reads it is going to succeed in syndication and make a lot of money.
I don't know how many people who read it will get their shows on radio stations or make a profit. It's likely many or most of them will make little or nothing at all (especially if they don't follow the directions and work hard).
With that said, let me jump right in and show you:
Exactly What You're Getting
First of all, this isn't like any business book you've ever read. There's almost no fluff or filler, just battle-tested tactics that are working right now.
And it's easy.
At 280 pages, you can read it all or jump right to the parts that most interest you. And you'll be getting the system I personally use to get my own shows (currently) on 612 stations and earn a nice income. And I started from my home office, part time.
And even though I used this system to build a radio syndication business,
It's About MORE than Just Radio
See, you can use the systems in this free book to get your media content syndicated to television, to high- traffic Internet networks, and even major print publications.
So like I said, there's more to this book than just radio syndication.
Don’t Take My Word For It...
Senior VP, NBC News Radio and iHeartMedia
Creator and Host, "Something You Should Know" (150 stations)
Creator and Host, "Hollywood 360 Radio" (over 100 stations)
Here's a Fraction of What You're
Getting In Syndication Nation
- You need a big network partner to get stations and sales, right? Wrong! Five reasons you're better off as an independent syndicator (page 101)
- How to find eager sponsors and investors to fund your syndication project, to help you get going right now and keep moving forward (page 75)
- How to eliminate station resistance and skepticism. Just say these magic words and stations will be far more interested in adding your show (page 201)
- The best ways to sell. Offer this to advertisers and you'll probably make more sales than you can keep up with (page 217)
- Six keys for planning a syndicated radio show to create the lifestyle that's ideal for you and your family (page 119)
- Free and low-cost ways to professionally syndicate your media content to the nation and the world (page 142)
- Nine biggest syndication mistakes you must avoid at all costs in order to succeed and grow your show (page 227)
- Why certain people have such powerful platforms in syndication. And how you can get your own powerful media platform, even if you have no credentials (page 11)
- How to super-serve your audience and make them love your show so they'll practically crawl across broken glass and beg you to be a part of it (page 88)
- We reveal the little-known paths of least resistance in syndication, and the fastest and easiest way to get your show on stations from coast to coast (page 133)
- Why traditional media is still the best choice for syndication. Eye-opening stats and recent findings (page 20)
- An oh-so-true, but little known story of syndication reveals how one smart syndicator earned $21 million (page 67)
- Exactly why you must never rely only on the Internet and email for your marketing to stations and advertisers (page 235)
- Five low-tech tools I used to self-syndicate my show from my home office, where I signed up my first fifty stations (page 33)
- Why ditching a corporate radio job at the right time can actually skyrocket your results in syndication (page 25)
- What to do if you're brand new and nobody's ever heard of you (page 246)
- How to instantly make your demo or podcast more memorable, and make stations more eager to add your show (page 227)
Like I said, the book is free. All I ask is you cover the postage of $7.75.
This covers the Priority shipping cost for a book of this size to anywhere in the United States. We don't ship outside the country, as the book covers syndication to US media.
Your book will be Priority shipped the next business day, or the same day if you order early in the day.
You can expect to get it in about five days.
Oh, and in case you're wondering:
THERE IS NO CATCH!
I know there are some websites out there that offer you a great deal on something but then they stick you in some program that charges your card every month.
This isn't one of them.
There's NO hidden "continuity program" you have to try or anything even remotely like that.
I'm literally giving you this entire book for free, as a means of "putting my best foot forward" and demonstrating real value.
My hope is that you'll love it and this will be the start of a good business relationship for years to come.
But with all that said, there is ONE thing to keep in mind:
Time Is Of The Essence
I've ordered 1,000 copies of the book. They are packaged up and ready to be shipped.
In all likelihood, they'll sell out soon.
Because if you search the web for how to syndicate a radio show, our site Syndication.net is at or near the top of search results. Our site gets thousands of visits every week.
This book is newly revised for its third printing, and that took me a lot of time. I'm not sure if we will do another printing.
So it's simply a matter of supply and demand.
You Really Are Getting This Book for Just The Shipping Cost Of $7.75 But...
Supplies are limited and you need to claim your copy now. Once I'm out of books, that's all she wrote.
No Worries. Your Order Comes With
The Boldest Guarantee In the World
We 100% Guarantee you'll love this book or we'll return
your $7.75 Priority shipping fee and let you keep the book anyway.
That's right. You don't even have to send anything back. Just email us or call the number on your receipt and we'll give you back your $7.75, no questions asked.
How's that for fair? 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
Chris J. Witting